Thursday, December 11, 2008

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial -I'm deathly allergic to the real thing

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after thanksgiving, but the last two years we've done it the weekend before thanksgiving

4. Do you like eggnog? Blah, no. Of course I haven't tried in in a looooong time

5. Favorite gift received as a child? barbies, dolls, and anything that went with them

6. Hardest person to buy for? my brother's in law

7. Easiest person to buy for? My boys!

8. Do you have a nativity scene? yes

39. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't believe I've ever received a bad gift.

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation

12. When do you start shopping? October

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? don't think so

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the sweets, 'cause calories don't count on Christmas!

15. Lights on the tree? white

16. Favorite Christmas song? baby it's cold outside

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we stay home Christmas morning, then we go to my parent's for the evening

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? nope, I can't even keep my 3 kids' names straight!

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? upstairs tree is a star, downstairs is a bow

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we have Chris' family Christmas on Christmas eve, so they get to open a bunch then, and this year I bought them pj's that they will open on Christmas eve

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? My husband... seriously, he really doesn't like Christmas

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Never really had a theme or color. our upstairs tree is full of the family ornaments, one's we've gotten over the years, and that the boys have made. Downstairs is just starting out, and it only has big round white lights and silver strings.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? The dessert!


I tag Wendy, Tressie, and Mindy!

0 comments: